Cloud based video broadcasting
solution for IP cameras
Why is it easy to integrate IP camera live image into website using IPCamLive?
- You need only one stream from your IP camera to be transferred to IPCamLive server
- IPCamLive can receive the stream directly from the IP camera, so you do not need any additional PC or software to run
- You can easily embed the live video stream in your web page using the HTML snippet generated by IPCamLive
- IPCamLive servers can serve an unlimited number of clients
- Your video will be displayed on any device regardless of whether it's a PC, MAC, mobile or tablet
Why is it easy to generate time-lapse clip from IP camera using IPCamLive?
- All you need is an IP camera, IPCamLive will take care of the rest
- IPCamLive produces a time-lapse clip every day (1 frame / min) or produces an infinite long time-lapse (1 frame / day) video
- IPCamLive hosts your clips so you can easily embed the generated time-lapse videos to your web page
Display video on any platform
IPCamLive provides video player component compatible with most platforms (PC, MAC, mobile, tablet, ect.).
Easy integration to web page
IPCamLive generates the necessary HTML snippet for embedding the video in the HTML page.
IPCamLive notifies you in case your camera cannot be connected.
Using ONVIF protocol it's easy to find the proper video stream of your camera.
IPCamLive can serve as many viewers as you have.
HD Video stream support
IPCamLive can receive and display high resolution video streams (eg. Full HD).
IPCamLive can blur the motion part of the image in order to make the faces unrecognizable on the video streams.
IPCamLive can also broadcast the audio together with the video.
IPCamLive supports RTSP video streaming protocol and can handle H.264 video compression.
IPCamLive can generate Time-lapse video clip(s) from the live video stream.
HD Video support
IPCamLive supports Full HD video resolution for excellent video quality.